Peachtree Audio nova150 Integrated Amplifier with DAC
- POWERFUL - 150 watts per channel @ 8Ω, 250 watts per channel @ 4Ω allowing your speakers to perform to their maximum potential
- ESS 9018K2M SABRE32 REFERENCE DAC - 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD (double-DSD) compatible asynchronous USB input, 24-Bit/192kHz PCM compatible coax and (2) optical digital inputs
- TRUE ANALOG PHONO STAGE (MM) - no outboard phono preamp needed to play vinyl
- HOME THEATER BYPASS, LOOP, AND PRE-OUT - easily integrate the nova150 into a home theater system, add EQ or other signal processing, or connect a subwoofer
- ASYNCHRONOUS iOS INPUT - direct digital connection for Apple Lightning-equipped devices, with exclusive Peachtree DyNEC (Dynamic Noise Elimination Circuit) technology
- Total price
Today’s nova again redefines what an amplifier can be. The goal: Build an integrated amplifier platform that connects to every popular Hi-Fi source, plays every file type, drives any speaker, fills any room, looks great doing it, doesn’t cost a small fortune and, most importantly, sounds better than what has come before.
The Peachtree Audio nova150 has been designed to provide a special listening experience, regardless of the input source or the listening method. Each individual function offers performance comparable to dedicated audio components that perform only a single function and may cost more than the entire nova. The nova150 is a classic Peachtree design with one-piece titanium-finish faceplate and polished real wood cabinet. It is designed and built in North America.
Peachtree Audio - Make it sound great, make it simple, make it beautiful.
EASILY DRIVE YOUR FAVORITE HEADPHONES
BUILT-IN TRUE ANALOG PHONO PREAMP
REFERENCE DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CONVERTER
ADD EQUALIZATION OR ROOM CORRECTION VIA LOOP IN/OUT
It's easy to add an equalizer or other signal processor into your system using the nova150's LOOP feature. The LOOP button on the remote control engages the “loop” audio path, utilizing high-performance relays. Want to experiment with room correction? Wire your room correction component into the nova150 and use the LOOP button to easily A-B between correction in/correction out.
CONNECT A SUBWOOFER AND SET UP YOUR SYSTEM
Use the nova150’s PREAMP OUTPUT to add a powered subwoofer to your system, connect an external power amp or use the nova as a stand-alone preamp/DAC. Analog inputs AUX1 and AUX2 are user-switchable between Home Theater Bypass, moving magnet phono and standard line-level. Set your system up the way YOU choose! The nova150’s digital inputs include Volume Control Bypass, allowing you to control your system volume right from a connected source device. Especially useful when you want to select your music AND control volume from an app on your computer or mobile device!
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS WITH HOME THEATER BYPASS (HTB)
Easily integrate the nova150 with a multi-channel preamp/processor or audio/video receiver (AVR) in your home theater. The nova150 amplifier is more powerful and better sounding than virtually any AVR. For multi-channel watching/listening the nova drives your L&R front speakers, and makes it easier for the AVR to drive the center and surrounds. When listening to stereo music the nova150 becomes your control center, and you enjoy the full benefit of its reference DAC and ultra-low-noise circuitry.